A 90 year old woman goes into the sex toy shop...

• Thread starter Steven Westberg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Westberg

Reaction score
...and she spends twenty minutes looking at the vibrating prosthetic male appendages. Finally the girl with a shaved head and multiple piercings comes over and says, “Can I help you ma’am?”
The old lady says, “Yes, I have looked at all of these devices and I think the red one by the door is the one for me!”

the girls flatly replies, “I can’t sell you that one ma’am.”
Old lady, now indignant, “And why not???”
Girl replies, “Because that is our fire extinguisher.”

wah-wah-wah

Charles

Reaction score
:lol:

Girl goes into the local pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if they sell condoms. He said yes we have different choices.

Girl explains that she has never bought them before and she's picking them up for her new boyfriend.

So the pharmacist suggests the variety pack. Girl says that'll work.

A few months later the girl returns and wants to know if they sell maternity bras.

Pharmacist says sure we do, what size bust ?

Girl says " the large blue one did"

Steven Westberg

Reaction score
:lol:

Girl goes into the local pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if they sell condoms. He said yes we have different choices.

Girl explains that she has never bought them before and it's picking them up for her new boyfriend.

So the pharmacist suggests the variety pack. Girl says that'll work.

A few months later the girl returns and wants to know if they sell maternity bras.

Pharmacist so sure we do, what size bust ?

Girl says " the large blue one did"
Hahahahahaha

Latest posts