Any Trekies here ?

• Thread starter AJ6stringsting
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I've been a fan since the Series went into syndication in the 1970's, loved the TNG, Deep Space Nine, Voyage, Enterprise and the movies.

Love the Strange New World Lower Decks, Prodigy, don't like Discovery, or JJ Abrams destroying Gene Roddenberry's vision of Star Trek.

1000000235.png

3bolt79

Reaction score
I like TOS, TAS, and TNG. Didn't care for the others tough, especially the one with Scott Backula.

BGood

Reaction score
I remember watching some episodes here and there, nothing more. I liked the movies though. Especially the one with whales ... WOAH !

... had to Google for the title, that tells you about how much of a fan I am :)

Darkness

Reaction score
I watched the Captain Kirk ones and the Next Gen ones as a kid. The movies were good but holy hell I was terrified of those things that go in your ear. I think they were on Wrath of Kahn?

Otto99

Reaction score
I've been a fan since the Series went into syndication in the 1970's, loved the TNG, Deep Space Nine, Voyage, Enterprise and the movies.

Love the Strange New World Lower Decks, Prodigy, don't like Discovery, or JJ Abrams destroying Gene Roddenberry's vision of Star Trek.
Hard core since TOS premiered when I was a lad. I’ve liked/loved all of the series and most of the movies. And there’s two K’s in Trekkies, but we tend to prefer Trekkers. See? I told ya I was hard core!

Latest posts