Belated NGD 2021 Gold Glory LPC

• Thread starter bluesfordan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bluesfordan

Reaction score
this one showed up while we were arses and elbows deep in moving boxes, got quickly checked out and stashed away. Finally got around to taking pics today, 2 weeks after it showed up. Really, that long ago? Seems like 5 minutes. Anyway.

2021 Epiphone James Jared Nichols (still don't really know who he is) Gold Glory version of his P-90 Old Glory Les Paul Custom with a single pickup. This has a HUGE neck, even bigger than the Joe Bonamassa I had. Surprisingly light, best I'll be able to do is a bathroom scale check until I find the postage scale again.

I had thought the binding on the back was plain but I was mistaken. It is a multi-ply just like the top. I still haven't plugged it in yet, my brother's sick today. Maybe tomorrow. Very loud acoustically, sweet and bright. I can't wait to hear it through an amp.

by9zDG3.jpg

wCWZ8f2.jpg

XW5UYjh.jpg

VgqTixy.jpg

Darkness

Reaction score
You have it leaned against an amp, plug it in! How can you not?

Darkness

Reaction score
Nice of you to bring him in. Hope he gets better.

bluesfordan

Reaction score
Nice of you to bring him in. Hope he gets better.

thanks, he's doing way better today. Man, that second Moderna shot kicked his ass. I had the Pfizer and other than being dead tired for about 36 hours both times, was fine.

Got to try the Gold Glory through an amp today. First time I played through my amp in 15 months. Man, I gotta learn to play all over again. :D

Zero

Reaction score
Beautiful axe! I love mine!!

Latest posts