Cirex

• Thread starter cirex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cirex

Reaction score
Hi,

I already shared some pics of my guitars and amp. So what's missing is a short introduction 🙂.
I am quite close to 40yrs, and I live with my wife and son in a flat in Austria, northern of Graz.
I started playing guitar when I was ~8 but had a bad teacher. So I changed and played a couple of years and sadly did not notice that that guy was a bad teacher too ☹️.
When I recognised, I stopped playing for around eight years but some colleagues played guitar and drum so we started a jam session one day. Since then, I am "infected" and started again but this time with a good teacher 🙂.

Charles Carter

Reaction score
Hi,

I already shared some pics of my guitars and amp. So what's missing is a short introduction 🙂.
I am quite close to 40yrs, and I live with my wife and son in a flat in Austria, northern of Graz.
I started playing guitar when I was ~8 but had a bad teacher. So I changed and played a couple of years and sadly did not notice that that guy was a bad teacher too ☹️.
When I recognised, I stopped playing for around eight years but some colleagues played guitar and drum so we started a jam session one day. Since then, I am "infected" and started again but this time with a good teacher 🙂.
Hi cirex ...
It's great to hear that you're back into playing and have the bug!
I too am on my second attempt at playing guitar, having stepped sideways into playing drums for a decade or two.
I'm also addicted and am enjoying making much better progress this second time around.
I hope you're having fun with it and being encouraged with the progress you're making?

Latest posts