Earworms!

• Thread starter RTH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RTH

Reaction score
What song is mindnumbingly stuck in your head at the moment?

Here's mine. Going on day three. God help me.

LP121

Reaction score

Been in my head for two days since a guy at work showed me the video.

:confused::confused::confused:

Mark

Reaction score
My earworm of late has been Incubus "Drive" I'm in the process of teaching my daughter guitar and the song is rather simple, but has great changes to teach a noob about transitions. So I wake to it, go to sleep to it and eat dinner to it, but it's a pleasant and killer song.

IGRocker

Reaction score

I'm mostly into 70s/80s rock... But the hook for this song has been stuck in my head since I heard it on the radio a couple weeks ago. Darn you radio, now I have to learn another song!

RTH

Reaction score
I am happy to report that I am earworm free today! We'll see how the rest of the day pans out...

Digger

Reaction score
I've had the Beatles "You really got a hold on me" coursing through my head for days but that's OK as I love that song!

Each time I hear something like that I understand the genius that they were and appreciate more how important they were in musical history.

Thanks for the term "earworm" as I've never heard it described as that before.

RTH

Reaction score
Its got to be better than the Little Caesars Deep Dish Combo Mombo jingle that is stuck in my head at the moment.

WillieB

Reaction score
I tried to resist, but the title intrigued me too much. Now I'm stuck with . . . Guy on a BuffalooOoo

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
I had it bad at work one day.i had Tommy Roes Dizzy stuck in my head.its bubble gum but it actually has a pretty cool chord progresion to it.i went home after work and firgured it out.and help from Google lol

IGRocker

Reaction score
I'm digging up an old thread :D

Had this one stuck in my head the last few days and couldn't figure out the name of the song! I was searching for 'Smokestack Lightning' and kept getting a completely different (although one of my favorites) song. Finally heard it again on the radio today and searched the lyrics. I wasn't too far off :D

Latest posts