Epi-Talk software update

• Thread starter Davis Sharp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
I'll get used to the software update. Glad that the old Epi-Talk emojis are still here

Font's a bit small. Anyone know if we can customize the display settings?

Edit; never mind. The font when posting or replying is small. The rest seems OK.

Last edited:

BGood

Reaction score
Ctrl and + on your keyboard will zoom in. On my PC, it keeps this URL in memory as being zoomed in. So every time I come back to it, fonts are bigger.

But they do stay relatively smaller in the reply box.

Darkness

Reaction score
Ooo this is different. I think it is faster too, I like it! Glad the dark theme wasn't removed too.

IGRocker

Reaction score
In case anyone else is having an issue, for whatever reason it’s not keeping me logged in. Yes, I did click the “stay logged in” box, at least the second time around and each time since lol. I’m using my iPhone for what it’s worth.

Otto99

Reaction score
My bookmark is to The Backstage, and when I click it, I’m not logged in, but when I click the EpiTalk logo at the top an go to the main list, I’m logged in all of a sudden. Quoting is different, and there’s a bunch of new emojis!

IGRocker

Reaction score
In case anyone else is having an issue, for whatever reason it’s not keeping me logged in. Yes, I did click the “stay logged in” box, at least the second time around and each time since lol. I’m using my iPhone for what it’s worth.
Just an update, this is working for me now.

Latest posts