Epiphone Zakk Wylde Bullseye Les Paul

Marty_McFly

Reaction score
Hey guys n gals,

years ago, as I was still on the Fender side, but as my interest for Les Pauls slowly grew, I saw THE ONE guitar. Back in the day I didn't knew anything about her but 2 things:

1. She's the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen
2.One day, she will be mine

I am talking about the LP mentioned in the title. I know that she's a signature guitar, but I'm not a Zakk Wylde fan-boy. (I mean he makes great music, but I never bought one of his Albums nor I am planning for doing smth like that) I'm just in love with the yellowish/cream-black-gold design of the guitar, and I do not connect her with ZW.

The dumb thing is, that they aren't sold new anymore. Altough, a couple of days ago, I found a used one for 510 bucks. There are a few small cracks in the finish around the three-way-switch, <- those are pretty much coverd by an black/gold RHYTHEM/TREBLE ring. Other than that, the guitar is in pretty good condition. (It's the version with the active EMG 81/85 PUs) With the LP, there comes as well an Epiphone LP hard case which is in the price includet. The seller says, that the price is
negotiable, and I am going to try to push him down quit a bit.

What I wanna know now from you guys n gals, is if you think that the price is ok/ or how far do you think I could bargain down?

Thank You in advance!

Cam.man67

Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw one of the Wyldes advertised recently on Craigslist for 400 or so. I think it was the EMG version.

Biddlin

Reaction score
I found a used one for 510 bucks.
, the guitar is in pretty good condition.
there comes as well an Epiphone LP hard case
the price is
negotiable, and I am going to try to push him down quit a bit.
In my area, the price is about average or even a bit low. I have seen them in very good condition with a hard case advertised for $500-650. My first offer on one in very good condition would probably be $450, much lower might be insulting.

Marty_McFly

Reaction score
969_-49607877.jpg 969_727781076.jpg 969_1837107076.jpg photo 1 (1).JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3 (1).JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5 (1).JPG
If you can, post some pics first. There are tons of fake Zakk Wylde Epi's out there.

Btw, I've just checked the sireal number, and it seems to be OK

Made in China
on December, 2010
Production Number: 3279

NoBucks

Reaction score

Marty_McFly

Reaction score

Latest posts