EpiphoneTalk Looking For Moderator

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
We're looking for a new moderator to join our team. The ideal moderator would be one that does the following:

1. Enforces the forum rules, and does not take sides (no favoritism).
2. Is an active member and help others if they need assistance.
3. Has an overall positive attitude and gets along well with members.
4. Did not get banned in the past.

Keep in mind that this is a voluntary position only, moderators do not get paid. However, gifts are given to them every now and then for their hard work and loyalty.

If you're interested in becoming a moderator, private message me and tell me why you deserve the mod position.

If you can't be a mod for whatever reason, or because you don't meet the above criteria, you can nominate another member. Just private message me and tell me who.

Final decision and selection will be announced after the new year.upload_2020-12-23_13-42-10.gif

Thank you.

Steven Kaplan

Reaction score
Hello Alex, I am a member of a plethora of Internet guitar and music sites. In my 60's and have administrative experience. Belonged to sites dating back to Fido-net years ago and assuming you are still looking I am a willing candidate. I am also a life long professional (now retired) musician. Please keep me in mind for any site you would wish for help supporting.

Thanks,
Steve Kaplan

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Gonna lock this for now. Will open again upon either my death or I get fired. Hoping for neither but we never really know do we? :rofl::ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts