Hello I'm ping ping and I make Slide Guitar Noise

• Thread starter ping ping
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ping ping

Reaction score
I have played slide guitar for 50 years.
I heard Son House in my early 20's and thought to my self man, I gotta learn how to do that thing.
Since then I have been attempting to learn my thing.
I am lazy.
I got clean and sober on May 05 1983. I like being clean and sober, though there was an adjustment period requiring some attitudinal adjustments and a refocusing of my belief system.
I am still working on shedding some of my old, unhelpful beliefs about who I am in the world and stuff along those existential lines.
Sometime I manage to maintain the noble silence
My religion is kindness, I do try.
Who said , It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and confirm the suspicions of others.

I am developing a line leave Slide Guitar Karaoke system so that I can compose noise as a cure for disturbing and unpleasant ideation . The means of which are progressing and continue to be entertaining.
IF I must bear this noble coil I demand that I am entertained which I hold to be my responsibility.

WIN_20201202_20_56_36_Scan.jpg

grinwer

Reaction score
I have played slide guitar for 50 years.
I heard Son House in my early 20's and thought to my self man, I gotta learn how to do that thing.
Since then I have been attempting to learn my thing.
I am lazy.
I got clean and sober on May 05 1983. I like being clean and sober, though there was an adjustment period requiring some attitudinal adjustments and a refocusing of my belief system.
I am still working on shedding some of my old, unhelpful beliefs about who I am in the world and stuff along those existential lines.
Sometime I manage to maintain the noble silence
My religion is kindness, I do try.
Who said , It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and confirm the suspicions of others.

I am developing a line leave Slide Guitar Karaoke system so that I can compose noise as a cure for disturbing and unpleasant ideation . The means of which are progressing and continue to be entertaining.
IF I must bear this noble coil I demand that I am entertained which I hold to be my responsibility.

View attachment 18431
You take amazing photos.

grinwer

Reaction score
Sorry, maybe you forgot to wear a bra, but still cool, welcome man!

Last edited:

Latest posts