Hi all, from San Francisco

Dudemeister

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time Epi owner, but new to this forum.

I've been noodling on guitars for 40+ years, and over this period I've accumulated a few guitars, Fenders, Gibsons, Epis, Ovations, some odds and ends. I've frankensteined some, and even made a few from scratch (well, almost). All my Epiphones are of the Les Paul variety.

The Family.jpg
From Left to right, "Honey", "Black Gold", "White Gold", "Goldie & "Blondie". All of them made in various plans in Korea from 92 to 06.

That's it for the Show & tell, glad to be here, and looking forward to spending some time on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiyn

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time Epi owner, but new to this forum.

I've been noodling on guitars for 40+ years, and over this period I've accumulated a few guitars, Fenders, Gibsons, Epis, Ovations, some odds and ends. I've frankensteined some, and even made a few from scratch (well, almost). All my Epiphones are of the Les Paul variety.

View attachment 7055
From Left to right, "Honey", "Black Gold", "White Gold", "Goldie & "Blondie". All of them made in various plans in Korea from 92 to 06.

That's it for the Show & tell, glad to be here, and looking forward to spending some time on the forums.
Cheers.png

Welcome.

Stuart

Reaction score
Welcome from Sydney, Australia...

Fab Five you've got there DM.

John

Reaction score
Welcome in Dude, nice family pic.

Latest posts