How many

• Thread starter A_ChordWithNoName
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
When I was younger, I signed a contract with Columbia Records. For 1 penny, I got 12 records and had to buy 8 more at an inflated price.

Otto99

Reaction score
Well I never get a serious answer here
I was asking a serious question!
Well, OK, and the post got moved from the guitar forum to here, and I suspect more folks who are regulars there might have had an answer. I have a post not unlike yours that I’m not sure where to put, but I’ll figure it out. Here, we talk about food, weather, assorted topics under the “Where’s Lancpudin?” thread, and climate change. I chime in with my art and car crap. The guitar/music stuff isn’t the raison d’être of this side of the room. And since I suck as a guitar player at the moment, I like that.

For the record, I, too had a contract with Columbia, and still have most of the vinyl. :)

Raiyn

Reaction score
Well I never get a serious answer here
I was asking a serious question!
In fairness, you probably won't get one, because those of us who do have an actual contract, likely just want a place to chill anonymously without being pestered about business stuff and people they've worked with. Or worse be cyberstalked by a groupie.

A few people have YouTube channels, but that's a whole different thing. Isn't it enough that we all like Epiphone axes?

Edit: I also had contracts with Columbia and BMG. All that stuff got stolen though.

Last edited:

Latest posts