In case anyone's looking for a 1960 V1

• Thread starter JT1031
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JT1031

Reaction score
So I was in a local shop yesterday picking up some strings and I was going through the Epi section and I saw a brand new Cherryburst(only color for the V1 I think?) 1960 V1. It looked great, although probably could use a good cleaning I guess it's been sitting there for a while. No major flaws or scratches or anything noticeable. The store it was at was Willcutt Guitars. They do not have any Gibson or Epis shown online so if anyone is interested you'd have to give them a call. If I had the money and could connect with the thicker neck I'd buy it myself but since I can't/don't I thought I'd post it here. I would have taken some pics if I had thought of it. Oh this might matter haha, the price was $900. I don't know if that's high or not because I don't know what they cost originally or anything but you could probably get them to lower the price some if you asked. I purchased a Prophecy GX there last summer and they went down $100 for me. Anyway, hope someone here is looking for one and this helps!

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
IIRC that was the price they had beed sold in the past,

the Tribute+ had been cheaper from the beginning

Latest posts