Les paul custom made in korea

• Thread starter Arbuilder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arbuilder

Reaction score
I was in local guitar shop today and found a what I believe is a early 2000's les paul custom it was black with gold hardware. Made in korea. Still had the stickers on the gold humbuckers. The stickers said gibson on them . And the truss rod cover said gibson. The shop use to be an epiphone dealer but no longer is and hasn't been since 2005. Anyone able to give me any info on this guitar. It was brand new old stock. He also had a n.o.s. 2005 lucille . And a dot studio I really liked all black with all black hardware. It was like taking a step back in time.

EPIS_MIK

Reaction score
I was in local guitar shop today and found a what I believe is a early 2000's les paul custom it was black with gold hardware. Made in korea. Still had the stickers on the gold humbuckers. The stickers said gibson on them . And the truss rod cover said gibson. The shop use to be an epiphone dealer but no longer is and hasn't been since 2005. Anyone able to give me any info on this guitar. It was brand new old stock. He also had a n.o.s. 2005 lucille . And a dot studio I really liked all black with all black hardware. It was like taking a step back in time.
Awesome! Are you able to get the serial numbers on these instruments?
FYI The truss rod covers saying "Gibson" is correct for that era.

RR-Ramblers

Reaction score
'99 Dot 335 MIK.

.....one of my all time favorite guitars. Have a '98 MIK Rivoli bass that is pretty dear as well

Serial number: I99071959
Production year: July 1999 (serial: 1959)
Made by Saein, Korea

Epiphone 335 Dot '99 f 1.jpgEpiphone 335 Dot '99 hs 1.jpgEpiphone 335 Dot '99 hs b.jpg
thumbnail_20210604_141844.jpg

Latest posts