New member form Italy

• Thread starter Geo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Geo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
new member here from Milan, Italy. I've read this forum for a while, found it very nice.
I hope to exchange chat , impressions and infos with other members.
I'm not an expert guitarist, I'm 57 and back to the guitar since 2018 only after a long pause of more that 30 years, I'm taking guitar lessons but it's hard to convince my fingers to run easily on the fingerbord...anyway I have goodtimes !

I own an Epi ES-339, sunburst. Which I love.
Well, thats all for now.
Oh, and sorry for my english, that's not my natural language ☺️
Ciao!

BlueSquirrel

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
new member here from Milan, Italy. I've read this forum for a while, found it very nice.
I'm not an expert guitarist, I'm 57 and back to the guitar since 2018 only after a long pause of more that 30 years, I'm taking guitar lessons but it's hard to convince my fingers to run easily on the fingerbord...anyway I have goodtimes !

Well, thats all for now.
Ciao!
Benvenuto, Geo!
Your English is great !
Enjoy the forum!
Show us a pic of your guitar if you can!

xeroxino

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Well, thats all for now.
Ciao!
Benvenuto! I don't think it matters much where we are geographically, as long as we can get a bit of time to play in between dealing with stuff that's more urgent. We're all learning everyday, so you've come to the right place.
...and the English is very good, don't worry. Practice makes prefect, or at least gets you closer to where you want to get!

Latest posts