[NGD] Fender CD60 CE....

Alty

Reaction score
Got this in a payment for monies owed and was going to sell it but managed to wangle another deal which meant we can keep it, even more surprising was that the wife actually endorsed the wangling and likes it....now I am wangled....by my wife I think....:)

Not great pics but you get the idea.

SAM_2309 (Small).JPG SAM_2311 (Small).JPG SAM_2313 (Small).JPG

:)

BGood

Reaction score
Wangle
A combination of the words wang + angle.

Noun:
A curved/bent/crooked *****.

Adjective: A measure of the amount of curvature/bend in the *****.
1. Johnny has a total wangle, his ***** almost bent 90 degrees

EDIT: Can you believe the word p e n i s gets censured ? Geez ...

tconroy

Reaction score
Nice!!! I have a cd 140 sc that I just love!! Sounds excellent and stays in tune. Also put a woody in the soundhole for the amp.

Alty

Reaction score
@ BGood, lol, sounds about right....or is that left....:D

Nice!!! I have a cd 140 sc that I just love!! Sounds excellent and stays in tune. Also put a woody in the soundhole for the amp.

The CD range is really good, always liked them, know someone who Gigs with the all Mahogany CD60 and it's nice.

MaineTim

Reaction score
I wonder if I could get my employer to pay me in guitars (and amps)...

HNGD!

Paully

Reaction score
HNGD ! :dude:
Hows she play/sound?
I've been thinking about a Fender acoustic since I live upstairs over top of a Fender/Yamaha/Luna dealer.
Luna doesn't hold any interest from me. The Yamaha's are my favorite choice, but they're spendy.
Fenders are estecally beautiful, but I don't hear good things about them.
Please let us know what you think of yours.

Alty

Reaction score
HNGD ! :dude:
Hows she play/sound?
I've been thinking about a Fender acoustic since I live upstairs over top of a Fender/Yamaha/Luna dealer.
Luna doesn't hold any interest from me. The Yamaha's are my favorite choice, but they're spendy.
Fenders are estecally beautiful, but I don't hear good things about them.
Please let us know what you think of yours.

Tricky one that Paully as we all like different things but in particular the CD range is very good value for money and they do sound good (IMHO), well built and reliable but as I'm left handed I don't get the best from them with my limited upside down chord knowledge :), the all Mahogany one is really nice.

I'm with you on the Yamaha's though as even the really cheaper ones are even nice, we have a couple here (GF402/310 IIRC) but don't know if you can get them where you are but we picked up a LAG (LAG T66) a while ago and it is pretty cool for what it cost and sounds great.

GLA-T66D-B.png

And here's the CD60 at home with her cousin:

SAM_2444 (Small).JPG

wildeman

Reaction score
The Elvis kingman i played a while back was great, i almost took it home but somebody beat me to it.

eS.G.

Reaction score
Congrats i am a recent convert to the acoustical arts......and really am taking to them nicely.
well done.

1neeto

Reaction score
@ BGood, lol, sounds about right....or is that left....:D

The CD range is really good, always liked them, know someone who Gigs with the all Mahogany CD60 and it's nice.

They're great guitars. Got my all mahogany in 2011 when it was a FSR (it's now part of the regular lineup) and I really like it. Sounds and plays great and it was just $269 with a hard case.

Here she is in this family picture.

Latest posts