NGD !

• Thread starter syco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

3bolt79

Reaction score
Wow, that is lovely. I love the color. So beautiful. Which model is it? What’s the back look like?

DHart

Reaction score
Congrats.... truly, the new Epi LP Moderns are so well made... they totally run up against Gibsons in all significant respects, but the expensive, legendary name.

The two 2022 Epiphone Les Paul Moderns that I have (in Pelham Blue and Sparkling Burgundy) are every bit as wonderful to play as my 2016 Gibson Les Paul Traditional.

syco

Reaction score
G & D strings are cut a bit deep @ nut . Little higher action , but not a biggie . I'm liking the asymmetrical (probably didn't spell that right ) neck . Has the D my thumb is accustom to and the C my other fingers like .

syco

Reaction score
Opinions . Gold , Amber , or Black on knobs . Not caring much for the "clear " knobs . I think amber will blend in with brown back .

syco

Reaction score
But that's the back, how do you blend with something others won't see? If anything, match the rings.
Despite most of yours probably hanging on the wall :naughty:...... You can see the brown sides of this one while playing . As noted .... rings are black ........ 3 out of 4 knobs are in the cream/ blonde portion of paint scheme .

Raiyn

Reaction score
Despite most of yours probably hanging on the wall :naughty:......
Nope.
20220512_170534.jpg
I have no need of wall hangers....largely because one of our cats likes to kick plant off walls. Why give him a target that can fall?
They're ready to go at a moment's notice be it at the house or actually out somewhere.

On that guitar I like the clear and would have suggested silver plastic or chrome (just not Tele knobs like everyone else) but you suggested black was an option.

DHart

Reaction score
My choice for knobs on that would be something like faded gold top hats or gold speed knobs. Those would blend pretty well with the color to the top around the knobs.

Or, black to coordinate with the pickup trim rings and the ebony fretboard.

All that really matters is... what do YOU LIKE?

Darkness

Reaction score
Try gold knobs, you must have a set flopping around.

Latest posts