NGD

• Thread starter Brian Krashpad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Krashpad

Reaction score
Well, actually it was Thursday, but I was leaving town the next day and too busy to post it. Sunday 5/12 is my birfday (am at my mom's to celebrate Mother's Day), and as it worked out I guess I bought myself a prezzie.

Seller was noncommittal and unmotivated. We eventually (a couple weeks after first contact) met in the middle on his listed price and my initial offer. I still feel like I paid more than I wanted to, but a fair price given the current market. Plus these are sorta rare, haha. Not too many poplar Gibsons floating around.

Firebird Zero HH, Cardinal Red. With Gibson gigbag. Still has plastic on scratchplate. May switch out weird stock budgetbuckers at some point in future if I can't manage to make them work (as many have reported as being difficult if not impossible).

Sorry about pic size!

full.jpg

Just ignore the Hodad, it was still out from last practice.

full.jpg
1715486761518.gif

Last edited:

Maguchi

Reaction score
Well, actually it was Thursday, but I was leaving town the next day and too busy to post it. Sunday 5/12 is my birfday (am at my mom's to celebrate Mother's Day), and as it worked out I guess I bought myself a prezzie.

Seller was noncommittal and unmotivated. We eventually (a couple weeks after first contact) met in the middle on his listed price and my initial offer. I still feel like I paid more than I wanted to, but a fair price given the current market. Plus these are sorta rare, haha. Not too many poplar Gibsons floating around.

Firebird Zero HH, Cardinal Red. With Gibson gigbag. Still has plastic on scratchplate. May switch out weird stock budgetbuckers at some point in future if I can't manage to make them work (as many have reported as being difficult if not impossible).

Sorry about pic size!

full.jpg

Just ignore the Hodad, it was still out from last practice.

full.jpg
View attachment 25527
Congrats and Happy Birfday!

Them Firebird Zeros are cool guitars. A few years back GC and Sam Ash was blowing them out for really good prices and I snagged a couple of them. Agree about the pickups, best to change them out.

FirebirdZeros.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts