Paris ... Bataclan

• Thread starter BGood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BGood

Reaction score
12243032-10156185695635693-8962473270057554752-n.jpg

IGRocker

Reaction score
What happened today is absolutely tragic. I feel like this will be a day to be remembered.

eS.G.

Reaction score
Well,
I am very sorry for those who have senselessly lost loved ones.
Cowards prey on the weak and defenseless.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Stupidity needs no reason, or excuse.
Senseless violence has no place in any part of the word we live in.
A person, group, or faction, who uses violence to further their views, or goals, should think about a few things
What was gained by this cowardly event?......Fear...NO...Admiration...NO...Respect...NO...
The only thing that will result from this is the loss of more innocent lives...
People are now looking for someone to blame...

People are not rational.....
People have a preconceived notion of what a terrorist looks like....
People do STUPID things....
People DIE....

When will this STOP?!!!..........................................................................

eS.G.

Reaction score
What they want is to go to Allah and have their virgins----I say we send em....all at once.

Paully

Reaction score
Kill 'em all.
Let Allah sort 'em out.
P.S.
Mohammed was a filthy pedophile . :dude:

Digger

Reaction score
I'm a little uncomfortable with comments like that about Mohammed or Jesus or any supposed religious leader to be honest.

We don't know who is on here or who reads these threads and whilst my personal views are unprintable, I think we need to be a bit careful what we post in subjects like this.

Sorry but things get inflamed very easily these days.

Digger

Reaction score
When we got to Vietnam we were treated to a graphic movie show and lecture on venereal disease, and that was a turning point for most of us, in full colour!

Have you ever heard of the "Watercan effect"?

Um? I won't get more descriptive than that but let me tell you that it's not something you wanted to contract~

Keith Longstaff

Reaction score
Put a L96a1 in my hands and I'd happily send them to meet their virgins. A nice 7.62mm injection works a treat.

When I was in the army. We had to do a duty called COS (company orderly sergeant ) which basically consists of calling the roll about 120 squaddies, telling people if they had any appointments and announce if they had to go see the dick doctor much to the embarrassment of the individual concerned

Digger

Reaction score
Put a L96a1 in my hands and I'd happily send them to meet their virgins. A nice 7.62mm injection works a treat.

When I was in the army. We had to do a duty called COS (company orderly sergeant ) which basically consists of calling the roll about 120 squaddies, telling people if they had any appointments and announce if they had to go see the dick doctor much to the embarrassment of the individual concerned

I recently had a series of blood tests to establish why I can't get my blood pressure down. One of them was for Syphilis! I wasn't impressed!

My uncle contracted Syphilis in the Middle East during WW11, I think it was the first time he's had sex, poor bugger. The treatment then was to insert a metal object down his "old fella" at which point spring loaded arms deployed and were dragged back out to clear the scabs!! He never had children, think that might have put off sex for life, poor bugger! It was called the "umbrella" treatment~

Hope none of you were about to eat, or have unprotected sex....grin~

Yeah I agree, 7.62's get the job done alright! Not much faith in 5.56mm stuff that won't shoot through trees.

Keith Longstaff

Reaction score
I heard about the umbrella treatment from a neighbour who was stationed in the Middle East during WW2. Sounds bloody and painful.

5.56mm is ok. The idea being you take more men of the battlefield helping a wounded comrade. Horses for courses as the saying goes. But sometimes you need the stopping power of 7.62mm.

Latest posts