Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe if circumstances were right

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Bristol Kids

Reaction score
After seeing what fake Grovers look like on the topics page via email I checked and mine are real. Sweet. I have a '56 reissue Goldtop Epiphone Les Paul, circa 2009, with case. Love to play that and my Epi Red Special. no doubt. This Guitar has P-90's. It's sound has come to represent our band sound. I have no idea if the body is based on the Epi LP Standard but I love this guitar.
Goldtop LP 56 BK.jpg

John

Reaction score
Welcome in Bristol, I like goldtop LPs but there is a bunch more on my list before I rush out and buy one. Checked out your website and I like it, thanks for sharing....

gsmacleod

Reaction score
Welcome! I've got a couple of P90 Lester's; my first was an '09 '56 Goldtop that I've done a little bit of modding to. Great guitar and I'm always happy when I pick it up.

18231049610_c4c62ea45e.jpg

Shane

Don_Swazy

Reaction score
Hello,
I could use a gold top and might check out one someday to get into P90s. I've always admired the look.

Sweet rig!

PeterOeh

Reaction score
After seeing what fake Grovers look like on the topics page via email I checked and mine are real. Sweet. I have a '56 reissue Goldtop Epiphone Les Paul, circa 2009, with case. Love to play that and my Epi Red Special. no doubt. This Guitar has P-90's. It's sound has come to represent our band sound. I have no idea if the body is based on the Epi LP Standard but I love this guitar.
View attachment 6434
welcome..
my main guitar is a goldtop, epiphone les paul standard. and i fucking love it.
it wasnt even the guitar i wanted to buy when i went to the store, but the one i had an eye one was already sold earlier that morning (was a epi lp standard with a flame marble but it had a ding in the headstock so it was sold with a discount).
so after trying out a few epi lp's out i fell in love with a epi lp standard goldtop (replaced the bridge with a wilkinson roller bridge, new tusq nut and replaced the pups with probuckers).
i dont mind the color what so ever, it kinda reminds me of oldschool lp's. and several of my all time favorite guitar players have a goldtop in their collection (mike mccready, stone gossard, slash, garry moore and many more).
i weild it proudly.. cheers

Steven Howes

Reaction score
There are gold tops and then there are gold tops. I've seen some that look like a 12 year old girls phone case, all sparkly and loud looking, then I've seen other's that just look majestic.

PeterOeh

Reaction score
There are gold tops and then there are gold tops. I've seen some that look like a 12 year old girls phone case, all sparkly and loud looking, then I've seen other's that just look majestic.
yaa.. must say that ive seen some really obnoxious sparky and glittering gold tops :dunno:
and im really not into sparkles and glitter :facepalm: what so ever..

Latest posts