Will this be a good deal ?

• Thread starter BGood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Darkness

Reaction score
Looks like it was dropped at least twice, note the chip on the body.

Hard to be sure how bad the damage is but it does look easier to fix than the one you recently did. Worst case, probabably break even on parts.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
Where's the serial number? There's a photo showing the SN on the box label, but it's not in the usual place on the guitar.

And it cracked nicely on the screw holes.

s-l1600.jpg

Supersonic

Reaction score
Last edited:

3bolt79

Reaction score
Yeah, they used to com with Grover’s. I bought two Epi LP Classics and they aren’t as high quality as the Grover’s . They have sharp edges on them. They may be actual chrome, I don’t know.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score

Raiyn

Reaction score
Up to $255.

The thing that has me scratching my head is since the crack is structural, and they don't mention a repair - is it just detuned or what?

I'm not a woodworker, but given the loading going right along that crack I'd probably want to put some dowel pins across that joint before I trusted it.

:dunno:

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Just clicked and it's already at $265... that's pretty expensive for something with structural damage even if it doesn't need major surgery... Good luck to whoever the final purchaser is....

which brings me to think... @syco - seeing how these people pay for broken stuff on ebay, you might actually be able to get a decent return on your guitars if you throw them up there for sale!!

BGood

Reaction score
Just clicked and it's already at $265... that's pretty expensive for something with structural damage even if it doesn't need major surgery... Good luck to whoever the final purchaser is....

which brings me to think... @syco - seeing how these people pay for broken stuff on ebay, you might actually be able to get a decent return on your guitars if you throw them up there for sale!!
Still a good price to me. That is a very easy minor repair to do and not a threat to the guitar integrity. The black top layer is not even buckled. Glue-clamp-disappeared.

Latest posts