A Norwegian hello.

Keefoman

Reaction score
Hello.
Norwegian guitarplayer here. Just ordered my first Epiphone. It's a 2016 (probably) Ltd. Ed. Korina Flying-V. Been wanting a Gibson Flying-V for many years, but haven't been able to afford it. When I found out about the new Korina series, it seemed a great guitar for the price, so I went for it.
If I find it good, I might get the Explorer too

Recently I bought a '98 Epi ES-335 dot with some issues for my father. I restored it with new tuners, new tailpiece, Seymore Duncan '59s and it became a very good player, so I thought why not get a couple of Epis myself?

Not many reviews on the internet on the Ltd. ed. Korina series yet, so I'm quite excited to see if it is bang for the buck or just an ok guitar at a reasonable price.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
Welcome. Don't be too shy to post pictures of you Epi (when it arrives) and your other guitars.

Keefoman

Reaction score
Ok, as the Epi won't arrive until next week, here's some pictures of my other guitars:

Gibson CS Les Paul VOS R8. RS Guitarworks electronics, Tonepros lightweight tailpiece and bridge, mapleflame mod (stainless steel studs drilled deeper into the body). My definitive nr. 1
DSC_6296_zpsqac8npzd.jpg

Gibson CS Les Paul Special VOS R0. RS Guitarworks electronics with Bumble Bee caps, Pigtail bridge, Eastgrove custom wound p-90s.

DSC_6306_zpseqjkfs59.jpg

Gibson Memphis ES-335 Dot. RS Electronics, Bigsby.

DSC_6839_zpsvfycjwxu.jpg

Will post pictures of the rest later.

Keefoman

Reaction score
Fender Telecaster Am. Std. Electronics and pups from my Baja Tele.
DSC_5483_zps4748f394.jpg

Fender Telecaster Baja. Micawber inspired. RS electronics, Fender Nocaster bridge pup, GFS phat pat Neck pup.
DSC_7033_zpsdtfohhle.jpg

Fender Stratocaster Jimmie Vaughan. RS electronics, mint pickguard.
DSC_2226.jpg

Greco Firebird. Faber lightweight tailpiece and bridge w brass saddles
DSC_6336_zpsf3hc03ji.jpg

My father's Epiphone Dot. Made at the Samick factory. Seymour Duncan '59s
DSC_6495_zps8wlxwgfw.jpg

Latest posts