Any body here , ever take those Ancestry . Com DNA test ?

• Thread starter AJ6stringsting
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
I know the ancestry of my grandparents and great grandparents. That's far enough back in time for me. I look at it this way.

The German in me would probably prefer to know more precisely what my genetic makeup is. But the the Dutchman is too stubborn to sponsor the exploration because the Scotsman refuses to pay his fair share (the cheap bastard) and the 40% Irishman doesn't give a shite as long as it has no impact on his supply of Guinness and Jameson. :cheers:

mgenet

Reaction score
My brother used the one Nat Geo uses and it seems to change over time as the database gets bigger.

We knew about Germany, France and Britain but Greece was a surprise. Probably long lost relatives
and most likely Gypsies knowing my family. :naughty:

ping ping

Reaction score
I took mine in the early 2000's.
Mine said I was 81% Native American.

40.5 Meso American ( Tarascan ) Quechua ethnicity

40.5. Southern Plains (Comanche)
Uto Aztekan ethnicity.

13.0 % European Iberian ( Spanish )

6.0 % UK ( Scottish )

My Wife's test was mind blowing, for us.

Turns out she has Tarascan ancestry too and Tonkowa ( Caddoian ethnicity), Cherokee ( Algonquin ethnicity)
81%.

15% European Iberian ( Spain / Andalucia region )
2% European ( UK ) Irish
2% Central Asian ( Azerbaijan)

Everyone should take one of these tests.
Every Human walking on this planet has an interesting story.
yeah i took the test and results came back , that declared I was a meat popsicle. I confronted my mom just shrugged and shock her head with that your asking me? look on her face.

Latest posts