Black Paisley....

eS.G.

Reaction score
OH my .......my Visa card is going to have a REAL problem soon if this works.......... THANKS will give it a whirl!

Those prices are insane ......a Jazz Bass HB for 39.00 (thats like 50 U.S.) even with freight ---- its still under 100.00

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Those Harley Benton guitars sound really nice! It goes to show you that you don't have to pay big bucks for a quality instrument.

;>)/

You're absolutely right, I've been really impressed with their guitars. I've not changed anything on any of the Harley Benton guitars I've bought, i like them just the way they are. :) Prior to the £ tanking against th €uro it was much cheaper for me in the UK to buy direct from Thomann's in Germany than to drive into town & buy local. sounds ridiculous but true.
I use two older Line 6 interfaces (guitarport & pod xt live) that I play through to record into reaper DAW for my tones.

BGood

Reaction score
I use two older Line 6 interfaces (guitarport & pod xt live) that I play through to record into reaper DAW for my tones.
Any soundclip of that ?

Jay Turser are also quite well built. I think they come from the same manufacturer. Some headstocks have a very similar logo.

qozelca4eq5rdh97yvlq.jpg

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Any soundclip of that ?

Jay Turser are also quite well built. I think they come from the same manufacturer. Some headstocks have a very similar logo.

qozelca4eq5rdh97yvlq.jpg

I see Jay Turser guitars every now & again on ebay over here but I've never had the chance to play one, the ones I see look really well made.

Here's a couple of clips using my line 6 pod xt live.

Latest posts