Cirex

• Thread starter cirex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cirex

Reaction score
Hi,

I already shared some pics of my guitars and amp. So what's missing is a short introduction 🙂.
I am quite close to 40yrs, and I live with my wife and son in a flat in Austria, northern of Graz.
I started playing guitar when I was ~8 but had a bad teacher. So I changed and played a couple of years and sadly did not notice that that guy was a bad teacher too ☹️.
When I recognised, I stopped playing for around eight years but some colleagues played guitar and drum so we started a jam session one day. Since then, I am "infected" and started again but this time with a good teacher 🙂.

Charles Carter

Reaction score
Hi,

I already shared some pics of my guitars and amp. So what's missing is a short introduction 🙂.
I am quite close to 40yrs, and I live with my wife and son in a flat in Austria, northern of Graz.
I started playing guitar when I was ~8 but had a bad teacher. So I changed and played a couple of years and sadly did not notice that that guy was a bad teacher too ☹️.
When I recognised, I stopped playing for around eight years but some colleagues played guitar and drum so we started a jam session one day. Since then, I am "infected" and started again but this time with a good teacher 🙂.
Hi cirex ...
It's great to hear that you're back into playing and have the bug!
I too am on my second attempt at playing guitar, having stepped sideways into playing drums for a decade or two.
I'm also addicted and am enjoying making much better progress this second time around.
I hope you're having fun with it and being encouraged with the progress you're making?

cirex

Reaction score
Hi cirex ...
It's great to hear that you're back into playing and have the bug!
I too am on my second attempt at playing guitar, having stepped sideways into playing drums for a decade or two.
I'm also addicted and am enjoying making much better progress this second time around.
I hope you're having fun with it and being encouraged with the progress you're making?
Well, sadly I did not use the time for another instrument although I'm also very interested in learning drums. I was honestly too pissed off.
Imagine you realize you wasted 5 years practicing (>1h/day) and shooting thousends of € into the sky.
Anyway, I think this break was also good for something. I have a different view now, enjoy the playing more than ever and focus on gaps in my basics.
Looking forward to get now skills I ever wanted 🤞 but still a very long way to go.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Danke, grüße zurück 🙂
Den Begriff hab ich ehrlich noch nie gehört... wo wohnst du da ungefähr?

Im Nord-Osten von Baden-Württemberg, Main-Tauber-Kreis
30min bis Würzburg
je 1 gute Auto-Stunde bis Frankfurt, Stuttgart oder Nürnberg

Latest posts