Cort guitars

3bolt79

Reaction score
I had one similar to yours. It was a double cut, but LP style. Great guitars.

gassem45

Reaction score
Since Cort puts together a fairly large chunk of the world's import guitars I'd say it's probably going to be pretty darn good with the added savings of not paying for the name on I

I had one similar to yours. It was a double cut, but LP style. Great guitars.
Ya I was pleasantly surprised for the price but I end sticking more money then I paid for the the guitar new on upgrades but it really resonates nice and sounds great with cts pots and pearly gate pickups and just added a resomax nv2 bridge on it.

Siddhu Boy

Reaction score
What';s wrong with your truss rod. The newer corts are great guitars for the money.

Siddhu Boy

Reaction score
I know because I have a cort cr300 from 2017 and it absouletly effin rocks!

DHart

Reaction score
I never see Cort-branded guitars here in the US. Are they much more widely played in other countries?

(Of course we do see plenty of "big name" guitar company models (made by Cort, Cor-Tek) selling here (PRS, Ibanez, Squier, G&L).

Charles Carter

Reaction score
I bought a lovely looking Cort concert style acoustic when I first returned from Straya.
It was very nicely and solidly made with a lovely finish and an unplayable neck.
So I gave it to a friend of my son.

BlueSquirrel

Reaction score
I never see Cort-branded guitars here in the US. Are they much more widely played in other countries?

(Of course we do see plenty of "big name" guitar company models (made by Cort, Cor-Tek) selling here (PRS, Ibanez, Squier, G&L).

They are fairly common in the UK and the European Union, especially when it comes to acoustic guitars. Their Earth and Luce series are usually very nice.
They also make basses.

BlueSquirrel

Reaction score
I bought a lovely looking Cort concert style acoustic when I first returned from Straya.
It was very nicely and solidly made with a lovely finish and an unplayable neck.
So I gave it to a friend of my son.

Right. Why was the neck unplayable?

Latest posts