Do you believe in time travel (when was your last post)?

• Thread starter Johnny Dubs
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Dubs

Reaction score
Do you think time travel is possible?

I believe in a lot of weird stuff (pro tip: never read Castenada when you’re dosing) but idk about time travel.

Anyway, when was your last post on Epiphonetalk?

Attachments

• IMG_7518.jpeg
    IMG_7518.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 15

Mike Hickey

Reaction score
My Les Paul has transported me back in time to 1969 at the Atlanta pop festival. Or maybe it was just a flashback.😵‍💫

Robb

Reaction score
I believe in..... never mind.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I went on a "Dream Walk" and fasted for many days .... no peyote or mushrooms, just a Sweat Lodge Ceremony, fasting, Dream Walk, Sweat Lodge Ceremony and a meal .
I was up at 12,000 ft, alone time seemed to have no meaning and wild animals like bears, deer, coyotes and I even walked by a huge hornet nest and they didn't sting me .... strange.
I was gone for six days, they were going to call Search and Rescue, but I happened to show up and they thought the worst happened.
To me, it felt like I was gone for only 10 minutes.

I read some time ago, that people that live near the Cern Super Colider, have been experiencing " Deja Vu" and Mandela Effects.
Soon, we will find out that Dimensions are like an onion that can be pealed .... we better be careful.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
I believe in time travel. I truly do. The time it takes me to travel from my bed to my bathroom at 3:00 am every morning has increased over time as I've aged.

That's not what you meant? OK, never mind then.

BGood

Reaction score
I believe in time travel. I truly do. The time it takes me to travel from my bed to my bathroom at 3:00 am every morning has increased over time as I've aged.

That's not what you meant? OK, never mind then.
No, that is time relativity.

There was a a discussion between 3 guys about what is the fastest thing in the universe.
First one says, thoughts. As you think it, its there, eh ?
Second one, everybody knows it's light, been proven over and over.
Third says, nahh ... it's having the shits.
The two others look at each other .. uh ?
Yes, when I get the shits and go to the toilet, I don't even have time to think about turning the light on, it's out.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
No, that is time relativity.

There was a a discussion between 3 guys about what is the fastest thing in the universe.
First one says, thoughts. As you think it, its there, eh ?
Second one, everybody knows it's light, been proven over and over.
Third says, nahh ... it's having the shits.
The two others look at each other .. uh ?
Yes, when I get the shits and go to the toilet, I don't even have time to think about turning the light on, it's out.
You know it. Couple of my cousins say they have the same problem. 😜

Latest posts