Epiphone '59 Les Paul Aged Lemon Burst - Import from UK to US

• Thread starter Daniel Desmarais
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Paulbf70

Reaction score
Can't speak for others, (and not that I need to buy anything from Andertons) but I for one don't know anyone in the UK. I'd have to pay extra for a mailforwarder.
I live in the U.K I would happily help someone out, if it ment them getting their dream guitar, my aim is at least own 1 of every single epiphone guitar, don't ask me why but that is my aim, I have a long way to go as I only own 6 and I'm picking number7 in about 5 days time, I just hope my walls are big enough.

syco

Reaction score
I live in the U.K I would happily help someone out, if it ment them getting their dream guitar, my aim is at least own 1 of every single epiphone guitar, don't ask me why but that is my aim, I have a long way to go as I only own 6 and I'm picking number7 in about 5 days time, I just hope my walls are big enough.
I'm at 15 and starting to run outta space . Not all different , but most .

Sunflake

Reaction score
So here’s the way to find one of these at GC. I called the Beaumont GC. If you call your local GC they’ll try and look it up on the website and that won’t work it’s not there. Luckily I talked to the lady that’s sold one. She said it’s the strangest guitar she’s ever dealt with. There’s no way to even see which GC even has one. Tell them to look it up on “green screen” it’s the in store inventory system. Have them look up SKU# 0049649468 (from his receipt). When I called my local GC they told me they didn’t have one and couldn’t find anything like it. After I talked to Erin’s Beaumont and she told me where to have them look, just like magic they have one in stock. Right now it’s $750 with the hard case! Let us know how this works!!! Damn I wish I could buy one! Love lemon burst.
Also had Andertons confirm the part number ENL59ALBNH3 is the correct guitar. Which is the one on the receipt.

Last edited:

rfree

Reaction score
Newb here. I have a Southern Fade from Zzounds. The local GC in Bham AL had a lemon burst about a week ago. Like previous poster said, they couldn't find it in the system, yet there it was. Didn't bag it because the fretboard was a very light brown color. I was going to trade my Southern fade, but ended up just staying put. A very nice guitar, however.

Latest posts