Epiphone Beauty Contest

• Thread starter Epiphone Nut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Töñə ÇH@$əR

Reaction score
Here is mine - a 60s-Surf-Mutant built from an awful-cheap 2nd hand Lefty LPS-II leftover :

WWYXOb-P1160902.jpg

XWYXOb-P1160909.jpg

ZWYXOb-P1160910.jpg

ZWYXOb-P1160912.jpg

T
were tied for first in the beauty contest but that guy w/ the 2004 standard with the sweet burst is catching up quick:h5::rofl:

Epiphone Nut

Reaction score
The inaugural Epiphone Beauty Contest. Post a pic of your best looking Epiphone. Whoever has the most likes by February 3, 2023 wins.
The Rules: Only one entry per contestant. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
Bathing suits optional.
Winner will receive bragging rights as the owner of the most beautiful Epiphone of 2023.

Go!
Check out the results of the Epiphone Beauty Contest here https://www.epiphonetalk.com/threads/epiphone-beauty-contest-winner.6735/

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
The Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition comes out one month per year, but we stare at it all year right? :D
And some even read the articles.

Note the grain on the fretboard, that was the feature that made me pick this one.
View attachment 24452
After looking at the pics my eyes water too much to read but you say there are columns and written pieces too do you?

Atsa nice lookin' guitar too. :thumb:

Jon Kerr

Reaction score
I have a handful of beautiful Epiphones. But I think I’d have to say my Emily Wolfe White Wolfe Sheraton is currently my favorite. The satin gold with the satin bone white, the inlay work, really nice fretboard, I love it. IMG_5894.jpeg

Latest posts