Epiphone Catalogs (1974-2008) and Database (2003-21)

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score

btw the handwritten streetprices in the 2005 €-pricelist was done by me many years ago

Last edited:

SlickGeorge

Reaction score
I have a Gold Top Les Paul Standard with humbuckers from '01, made in Korea, "I " prefix on the Serial Nr. It's got a "Limited Edition" gold stamp on the back of the headstock. My guess would be that the factory had spare gold top bodies, routed for P90s, that have been re-routed for HBs because the P90 ones weren't selling as well as they thought. Anybody else got one of these? Not that it really matters but I'm curious nonetheless. Thanks for any input!

SlickGeorge

Reaction score
I have a Gold Top Les Paul Standard with humbuckers from '01, made in Korea, "I " prefix on the Serial Nr. It's got a "Limited Edition" gold stamp on the back of the headstock. My guess would be that the factory had spare gold top bodies, routed for P90s, that have been re.routed for HBs because the P90 ones weren't selling well as they thought. Anybody else got one of these? Not that it really matters but I'm curious nonetheless.'. Thanks for any input!

Keefoman

Reaction score

btw the handwritten streetprices in the 2005 €-pricelist was done by me many years ago
Nice work! 👌