Epiphone Coronet for Sale

• Thread starter Robert Miller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Miller

Reaction score
I have a 1997 Epiphone Coronet for sale. It's in near excellent with the only defect being a small nick on the back of the neck. It's Cherry Red with tons of attitude! I just had it set up with D'Addario strings. The Hi-E is .010 . The Pups are Original Bill Lawrence, single coil at the neck, Humbucker at the bridge with coil tap controlled by a push/pull on the tone knob. This is a very special, cool guitar that I need to pass on to another player due to I just have too many "THINGS" that run on electricity right now! I bought the guitar without a case and that's the way I'm selling it. I live in Atlanta Ga., my email is djangodaddy@gmail and my Phone # is 678-754-1018. Leave a message if I don't pickup. I WILL get back to you. I'm asking $575.00/OBO for it and it's worth every bit of it. Local pickup is fine but if your not near me, then it's time to ship it. I have pics in my phone but I can't find the cable to hook up to my laptop right now. If you call me, I'll send them to you. My name is Robert, Let me know if your interested and maybe we can make some music together!

Danmax

Reaction score
I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone, then email them to my address. Just sometimes they seem to be too large to transfer over to websites, so I have to use my Sony camera. As for my iPhone, it's an Apple thing I guess...

Latest posts