Epiphone Les Paul '59 in Aged Lemon Burst

• Thread starter Daniel Desmarais
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JRob

Reaction score
I tried to order one from Andertons in the UK. I’m in California. They took my money but the next day they sent me an email and said they cannot send Gibson products to the USA. Someone on Epiphone 59/Lazarus group on Facebook just posted that he just got one from GC. I’ve checked their website but they don’t have anything listed other than the typical Dark Burst and Dark Cherry Burst. I ended up buying a Lazarus on Reverb.com since it’s basically the same thing. It comes next Tuesday.

JRob

Reaction score
They don’t have anything listed on their website. I chatted with them yesterday online and they told me they only had the two usual colors. Aged Dark burst and Aged Dark Cherry. Which GC were you in?

Raiyn

Reaction score
HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!! Are you BS'ing us !!!!!!
Calm down. Someone already pointed out that they're not listed on the site.

I have no reason to question that he saw on on the wall at a G.C. -whether it was supposed to be there or not could be debatable.

Either way, 18 exclamation points? It's a Epi Les Paul, life goes on.

NorthTex

Reaction score
I know Sweetwater offers a 50s' les paul standard in lemon burst. But no gibson pups, has a glossy finish and no case. I would still like to know who is selling the 59' lemon burst in the US. The mystery continues.

Darkness

Reaction score
Maybe it was a Slash or the Bonermaster edition spotted at the GC. If they sold the lemon I'm sure they'd be advertising it as a US exclusive.

Latest posts