Epiphone Pickup information

Space1999

Reaction score
Moonbase Alpha: drifting in space on the moon
Yeah,more info on each model, ive got a riveara p93 custom ,with 3 p90 s,they say they have anlico magnates, but not which part or the output ,would be nice to know

yes, I have a Riviera P-93 which pre-dates the P-90 Pro and I would like to know what I have too.

The one thing I know is when you pull the metal pickup covers off they come alive in a very mean and growly way!

IMG_1159.jpeg

Pat

Jam Handy

Reaction score
A great post re-visited in 2023... Not sure if the new Gibson/Epiphone management team kept the same specs on the ProBuckers and the Alnico Classic Pros... now they have the "Inspired By Gibson" Epiphone Firebird which has ProBucker FB720 pickups (mini humbuckers)

Thank you years later, for this great info page still out on the Internet, -- I was looking for kohms of resistence, but didn't find those specs here.

Big time Epiphone lover here...

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
A great post re-visited in 2023... Not sure if the new Gibson/Epiphone management team kept the same specs on the ProBuckers and the Alnico Classic Pros... now they have the "Inspired By Gibson" Epiphone Firebird which has ProBucker FB720 pickups (mini humbuckers)

Thank you years later, for this great info page still out on the Internet, -- I was looking for kohms of resistence, but didn't find those specs here.

Big time Epiphone lover here...

One of the greatest things about this board is the wiki, which went down a while back, but @grinwer has so graciously offered to continue hosting.

Here's a link to the 2012 pickup chart. Not much has changed in the last 10 years in terms of Gibson Brand Inc's pickup offerings:

Raiyn

Reaction score
I was looking for kohms of resistence, but didn't find those specs here.
That's because that information is here:

It was supposedly a Gibby thread, but everything got lumped in from the jump so... yeah.

grinwer

Reaction score
One of the greatest things about this board is the wiki, which went down a while back, but @grinwer has so graciously offered to continue hosting.

Here's a link to the 2012 pickup chart. Not much has changed in the last 10 years in terms of Gibson Brand Inc's pickup offerings:

Yes, not long before the wiki went down I made a copy of the site. Probably intuition told me that the wiki site may go down. )

Last edited:

Latest posts