Epiphone Tommy Thayer Les Paul Standard White Lightning

• Thread starter El Cid
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RobertJohn

Reaction score
I wonder how this would look with black tuners, knobs, pickguard, pickup rings and poker chip :hmm:

RTH

Reaction score
I'm not really into signature guitars, but that aside, this is a really nice looking git.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
As far as solid colors go, I can get along with just about anything, but WHITE:facepalm:
If you ever take it out of the closet, or even the shipping box for that matter:ohno::ohno::ohno:,
much less, load it in a truck/van, & take it to a gig:wow:

El Cid

Reaction score
As far as solid colors go, I can get along with just about anything, but WHITE:facepalm:
If you ever take it out of the closet, or even the shipping box for that matter:ohno::ohno::ohno:,
much less, load it in a truck/van, & take it to a gig:wow:
For some reason, my mind would be constantly telling me not to get the guitar dirty while I played it :ohno:

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
I couldn't own this one, after about 5 minutes, my hands would be sweating from the nitrile gloves:rolleyes:

WillieB

Reaction score
Visually, this guitar grows on me everytime I see a pic of it. I don't think it would be my first pic, but it could look very nice in the right situation.

Latest posts