Gibson has fully transformed my view of their Epiphone guitars!

• Thread starter DHart
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nopicknick

Reaction score
I recently bought a Riviera from a dealer who also sells Eastman guitars. I chose the Riviera over Eastman not because it was less than half the price, but because I could not find any difference in build quality between the two. Epiphone are certainly manufacturing exceptional instruments.

3bolt79

Reaction score
Shit! I just ordered another IBG. They are just so tempting. That’s three in the last 3 weeks. I will have to take another family picture. My epiphone family photo is starting to look like the Duggars.

DHart

Reaction score
Shit! I just ordered another IBG. They are just so tempting. That’s three in the last 3 weeks. I will have to take another family picture. My epiphone family photo is starting to look like the Duggars.
Yep. They are so tempting because they're so good and don't cost an arm and a leg. I'm thrilled with my two Les Paul Moderns - set up with different gauge strings and different pickups/electronics.

Funny thing, with my Burgundy Modern model, I was planning to swap out pickups, but the more I play it, the more I think I like it just as is with the ProBuckers! WOW.

53164610291_a56d09f7f6_o.jpg

Latest posts