Hello from North Carolina

• Thread starter kendalltristan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kendalltristan

Reaction score
Hey all! My name is Kendall and I'm a software developer, runner, and musician living in the mountains of western North Carolina. I've been playing music for about 30 years and guitar for I think 23 years. I've never been an exceptional guitarist and was easily much better 10-15 years ago, but after a couple of long hiatuses, I've decided to dust things off and play more seriously again.

I've had a few Epiphone models over the years, but in recent months have acquired three that I'm tentatively planning to keep around for a while. The first is a Lazarus Les Paul. It's everything I've ever wanted in a more traditional style LP. At first I wasn't crazy about the color, but it's grown on me and now I like it quite a bit. The second is an LP Special (the nice one) as I wanted a P90 guitar and I liked the feel of the neck. The third is an LP Special I (the cheap one with the wrap-tail bridge and humbuckers) that's been heavily modified and will continue to receive more mods over the coming months.

Anyway, I figured this would be a nice place to get some Epi-specific information and I'm happy to contribute whatever knowledge I have. Cheers, everyone!

Latest posts