How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Low of 47° tonight. High of 85° later today. Mostly sunny with low humidity. Still quite warm down here but it's color season in the mountains. The Aspen are turning bright gold which makes an interesting contrast again the dark green evergreen trees.

1726737409912.jpeg

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Overnight low of 48° with a daytime high of 88°. So a 40° difference between highs and lows. Not all that uncommon as seasons change. We have two more days in the 80°s before the bottom drops out. We get hit with a massive cold front on Sunday and the high will be just 54° with rain and wind. Low on Sunday night will be just 41°. Headed for frost territory soon.

Digger

Reaction score
Yesterdays “bit of rain” forecast translated into heavy rain as I was going to bed last night. Supposed to be 1mm but I suspect it was a lot more. Similar forecast for today though with 18C predicted to be our maximum and currently 8C at 06.30. Forecastrs are saying it’s going to be wetter than normal this spring, but thats better than expecting a dry season.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Looks like our cold snap is arriving a day earlier than originally forecast.

We're going from a high of 88° under sunny skies to a Saturday high of just 71° with a 90% chance of rain. It's the first day of fall so I guess the weather feels like it has to live up to that. Sunday should be even cooler and the mountains will be getting some snow.

Latest posts