Hello from Norway

• Thread starter Sindre
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sindre

Reaction score
Hi! I have several Epiphones, but didn't know there was an Epiphone Forum before I accidently found you only today.

All my Epiphones are Korean made, my favourite is a 2001 sunburst Zephyr Blues King, made by Peerless. I also have a 1988 sunburst Emperor (pre-Joe Pass) and a 1990 natural Sheraton, both made by Samick. All have had pickup and wiring upgrades, the Emperor and Zephyr also have new rosewood bridges.

My favourite guitars are Fenders (my 1998 CS Jazzmaster is my pride and joy), but the Epis are very good guitars in their own right. The Zephyr and the Emperor are very good for jazzy stuff, and the Sheraton (after upgrades) actually gets more playing time than my 2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional.

zephyr_small.jpg

Last edited:

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Welcome to a great forum for Epiphone owners. If you need answers to questions you're likely to find them here.

Darkness

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Norway? My brother in law lives in Tromso, every time I visit I can't believe how beautiful it is.

Sindre

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Norway? My brother in law lives in Tromso, every time I visit I can't believe how beautiful it is.
Thanks! I live in Kragerø, a little town on the South-Eastern coast with a lot of isles and skerries. It might not be as spectacular as Nothern Norway here, but I love this place. This view is not far from my house.

steinmann2.jpg

Latest posts