Help! Another fake?……..

• Thread starter Jose Vilas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SEMiller

Reaction score
Never seen such a comment either, on 10 different guitar forums for 10 years.
I’m going to assume this is sarcasm, Epiphone talk has a section specifically for fakes and you’ve posted there, most recently number 1030:

Mike Hickey

Reaction score
I understand your response. However it is not uncommon for scammers to create a post like yours to get information about what they have from a group of experts. Not saying you are one, and I apologize for the import but I see posts like this here, on other guitar forums, on watch forums, etc. and it seems that more often than not what is asked about is fake.
I guess it takes a weasel to know a weasel.

LP_SPC_1_P90

Reaction score
Which fakers are using CNC ?
Have you ever seen pics from such factories ?
Not everyone is poor in China, they seem to have enough money to buy up whatever they want globally. China manufactures products globally for every manufacturer pretty much.Contrary to what has been the knock on their efforts & end products, they rival USA, Germany, Japan & any other industrial nation for just about anything ever produced. We're talking about guitars here, this isn't rocket science, it's math & wood work. You think they don't have CNC in China & haven't since the world realized that manufacturing in China hasn't been the way to circumvent Environmental Legislation ? Made in China exodus has been happening for decades. Lenovo (China) bought out IBM Computers 2004-2005. I don't think the fake guitars are being manufactured out in a rice paddy in between rice crop harvests ?

BGood

Reaction score
I’m going to assume this is sarcasm, Epiphone talk has a section specifically for fakes and you’ve posted there, most recently number 1030:
WTF ?
However it is not uncommon for scammers to create a post like yours to get information about what they have from a group of experts. Not saying you are one, and I apologize for the import but I see posts like this here, on other guitar forums, on watch forums, etc. and it seems that more often than not what is asked about is fake.
This caca is what is being argued here.

SEMiller

Reaction score
I truly hope that you ”BGood” and you, “Mike Hickey” are satisfied with yourselves for bullying away a member of this forum. Well done, congratulations.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
We're talking about guitars here

Yes, not about computors....

I am 'in the maket' of spotting Fake €pis for more than a decade,
saving lots of bucks for buyers who didn't do their homework before buying

I might have forgotten more than some members here ever heard or even think to know about Fake €pis made in China.......

maybe you should do this from now on

BGood

Reaction score
I truly hope that you ”BGood” and you, “Mike Hickey” are satisfied with yourselves for bullying away a member of this forum. Well done, congratulations.
... right ...
How about making sure the OP feels like shit, when all he wanted was to know about his recently deceased mom inheritance ? Congrats on that.

Latest posts