How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raiyn

Reaction score
It hit 32f overnight. Its 8:30 and barely 36f now even with the sun out. Unusually cold for my town. I went to move my car for the street sweeper, the starter took a few extra ugadugas to fire it up. You know its cold when a Honda complains.
I come from the land of subzero temps and engine block heaters - a Honda oughta shrug off barely freezing temps. They test those up in Baudette, MN after all.

A good day to retreat into the cave and fine tune that Jag build.
It was indeed.
Helloooooo Nurse!.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-20-14-40-33.jpg

It looks like a good night to watch my Vikings play the Bears on Monday Night Football. Since I'm severely "out-of-market" for my home team (and refuse to pay for Sunday Ticket) when the league graces me with a prime time game I'm gonna watch it.

Rather be back home though.
Screenshot_2021-12-20-14-41-52.jpg

Lancpudn

Reaction score
I come from the land of subzero temps and engine block heaters - a Honda oughta shrug off barely freezing temps. They test those up in Baudette, MN after all.

It was indeed.
View attachment 16325

View attachment 16327

It looks like a good night to watch my Vikings play the Bears on Monday Night Football. Since I'm severely "out-of-market" for my home team (and refuse to pay for Sunday Ticket) when the league graces me with a prime time game I'm gonna watch it.

Rather be back home though.
View attachment 16328

Dear me! That Jag is such a looker, Beautiful mate.....now have GAS. :thumb:

You can keep that brutal weather up your end :thumb: Too cold for this old fart. We have another grey murky day with a high temp of 4C today.

Otto99

Reaction score
Cloudy, slightly muggy, and a high today of 70°/21°. Same forecast for tomorrow, but mid to high 70’s. Not very Christmassy, I must say.

Raiyn

Reaction score
I was forced to wear pants last night in the house as opposed to shorts. Granted they were what I deem as "soft" pants (ie the softer style of track pants) as opposed to khakis or jeans but still it's the first appearance of the season.

I don't think I'll have that issue again for a bit though.
Screenshot_2021-12-24-16-11-56.jpg
I may have to switch the ceiling fans back on though.

Apparently I'm not to have temps in the 30's for my birthday like last year.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
No white Christmas this year it seems, Forecast is for grey skies & light rain with a high of 4C today. There's a strong easterly wind blowing today that cuts right through you.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Crazy week and finally getting around to getting caught up.

We're still in the "warm zone" here. Today's high was 55F and at 5:00 PM it's still warm outside but very dry with RH in the teens.

Latest posts