How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jim McPherson

Reaction score
Looks like summer has set in with a vengeance. 100s all this week and before. I hope this isn't like the summer of a few years ago. 96 days of 100 + for that summer. But it's sure looking like it.

With all the work I've been doing around the house lately, I've lost 15 lbs. If a good strong wind comes along I could be blown away..LOL

305030745_8aae73df93.jpg

Digger

Reaction score
I've lost 20 kilos Jim and all my clothes drop off me!i
Today is farkin' cold for here, even in mid Winter! Top of just 11 C or 52F. Strong winds and rain complete the picture of a thoroughly miserable day here.

Gonna light the wood heater as soon as Mrs Dig gets up and keep the house toasty!

Snow down to low levels though thankfully not to our level.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
For us here in the Ohio river valley, it's not the heat, it's the humidity.
Today we'll top out at 89f, but when you factor in the humidity, it feels like about 104f.
The air is so thick, you need gills to breathe!

Alty

Reaction score
Depressingly wet all week and today the same until it was too late to do anything then the Sun comes out and laughs at everyone....

Digger

Reaction score
17C or 64F and ATM it's minus 1 C. One of the handful of mornings in a year that we get below zero! Too dark to see yet but there will be a white frost over the paddocks and I must let Bella off early today, though she is warm as toast in her kennel.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Been laid up with a funky virus, but made it out today and it was beautiful (75-80 degrees) after the storm this morning.

Jim McPherson

Reaction score
We hit 102F again yesterday. No rain in sight either. We need rain bad, it's been over 2 months.. The ground is cracking, I think I'll be able to get to Aussie Land soon by the way of the wormhole..LOL

See Ya soon Digger!!

Digger

Reaction score
We hit 102F again yesterday. No rain in sight either. We need rain bad, it's been over 2 months.. The ground is cracking, I think I'll be able to get to Aussie Land soon by the way of the wormhole..LOL

See Ya soon Digger!!

Careful you don't take a wrong turn and end up in China Jim.

At least we speak English here (well sorta)

Latest posts