How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
Lots of wet snow today, changed to rain overnight with winds gusting ip to 90k. Might be a generator night. Glad i recently rebuilt the carb

epi 'sildo

Reaction score
and we have gone from minus 15c to plus 8c overnight and its raining cats and dogs...and in 3 days we'll be back to minus 10-15c again no doubt...

Digger

Reaction score
24 C expected here today so it's nice to have a cooler one for a change! That's about 75 F I think.

Digger

Reaction score
32 C here today which is almost 90 F and I'm hoping to mow. Some rain forecast so see how we go?

BBQ'd some nice fish last night and sat out talking and reading until almost dark. Streaming Blues of course!!

Lancpudn

Reaction score
32 C here today which is almost 90 F and I'm hoping to mow. Some rain forecast so see how we go?

BBQ'd some nice fish last night and sat out talking and reading until almost dark. Streaming Blues of course!!

Sounds like you had a good evening digger, we had a dusting of snow overnight & there's a freezing north westerly wind blowing today that's feels like it's cold enough to snap your ears off :wow:I'm staying indoors in front of the fire today. :thumb:

80C67nNl.jpg

Digger

Reaction score
Watch those ears LP!!

You'd look funny without them~

Cool again 26 C or about 80 F. Expected to be windy and a chance of a small amount of rain. Glad I got the mowing done yesterday.

Cooked outside again last night.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
I've had to take my thermals off :shock:, it's laundry day today, Brrr you don't half feel the cold when you take them off lol.
4C & still that cold wind, it cuts through you. It'll be another feet up in front of the fire day for me. :D

ZeroGravity

Reaction score
Cold. -20C when I go up. Crazy weather above freezing and rain earlier this week, hard freeze and cold, back above freezing next week.

Digger

Reaction score
I've had to take my thermals off :shock:, it's laundry day today, Brrr you don't half feel the cold when you take them off lol.
4C & still that cold wind, it cuts through you. It'll be another feet up in front of the fire day for me. :D
Thermals?

I don't even own a singlet! Never worn gloves and don't own a coat. I will go for months in shorts a polo top (and jocks of course).

Never wear long sleeves, well hardly ever. Nope I ain't changing with you~

Digger

Reaction score
About 28 today I think which is 82 f or so. Gorgeous morning and we are cooking outside every night ATM.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
It's been a right miserable grey day here, It was raining when I got up at 7.45am this morning & it's still raining now at 8.40pm:frown: mild though 7C, I've spent the day doing bugger all watching films. :yesway:

Digger

Reaction score
It's been a right miserable grey day here, It was raining when I got up at 7.45am this morning & it's still raining now at 8.40pm:frown: mild though 7C, I've spent the day doing bugger all watching films. :yesway:

Just stay in bed all day!

Digger

Reaction score
Right, a hot one today, and one for the air conditioner running early I imagine. I might even muck around with a guitar or two today and meditation is certainly on my agenda! I need to do a few small jobs outside but will try to get those done early.

37 C or 98.6 F is transitioning from our definition of "Warmish" to officially "Hot".

It was pretty warm yesterday and I was out doing some heavy work (heavy for a 70 year old at least) brush-cutting and then hauling a 10 litre container of Roundup around the joint. I can't keep up with the weeds ATM.

More hot weather will be good so it slows the growth down and gives me a chance to catch up. Then I am trying to look after 15 acres.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Sounds like you've got your hands full Digger, That's a good sized property you have. those temps are just mind blowing hot:shock:, I would just wither & die in that. Mind you I complain when it gets into the low 70's here lol.

6C still raining & mild here.

Digger

Reaction score
Whew it was a hot one yesterday! Hotter than anticipated at 40 C or 100 F and that's when I move from warm to hot!

I worked outside earlier on for a while but it just got too uncomfortable for an old fart like me!

A/C blasting all day, overhead fans going, still uncomfortable. Bella slept under our bed as it was too hot for the kennel outside and we cooked inside for the first time in ages because even early evening was too hot out. Hotter to come next month likely.

So Mr Pudn, you would certainly had have cause to complain about our weather here yesterday!

Today a cool 265 C or 77 F.

Latest posts