How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raiyn

Reaction score
It's duck season.
giphy.gif

IGRocker

Reaction score
Around 50f and rainy today, but I had a customer’s General Lee show up at my shop today! No complaints here as it’s been a dream car for me since I was can remember.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Miserable dark dreary day with steady rain here, Top temp 12C, I've been on slug patrol as the conditions are perfect for the slimy buggers, Already picked half a dozen off my young squash plants & one has been devoured completely :mad: I'm also seeing some species of snail I've not seen in the garden before with a candy stripe shell.🐌

They must have come on the plants or in the compost we get from the garden centre/stores :frown:

Digger

Reaction score
Chuckle.....mine was a 1964 VW Beetle....what a NOT beast!

An early taste of Winter here today with a maximum of just 15C, stormy and possibly wet.

Otto99

Reaction score
Chuckle.....mine was a 1964 VW Beetle....what a NOT beast!

An early taste of Winter here today with a maximum of just 15C, stormy and possibly wet.
Yeah, but all throughout, you’ve had wicked Holdens of which we got two, bad ass Fords we never saw, and whatever else Opel, Seat, etc. was selling. The muscle car era of my youth ended in 1974 - well, really in 1972 - and only in the last 20 years has revived in larger numbers the sort of cars we had in the early 70’s. But I’m happy with my high compression small displacement silky smooth inline 6. And I’m also quite pleased that it gets the mileage it does, considering how often I romp on it.

And oh, yeah, sunny, 78°/25°.

Digger

Reaction score
16C is expected to be our maximum here today. At 0630 it’s a tad nippy @ just 4C.

John

Reaction score
Yesterday was beautiful, but today, not so much.
I didn't get to go out and play so hopefully next week some time.

Latest posts