Just built a new pedal board.

• Thread starter Bradley D. Lyons
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ping ping

Reaction score
Just finished the main assembly. It includes 5 isolated power supplies. When Gig rig gets some more of their voltage doublers in stock I'll be able to remove two of them. I still must wire up the pedals to power and the G3 switcher.

View attachment 18668
I'm over whelmed, whats on the pedal board please. that's a net looking kit, very nice. very tasteful .

Bradley D. Lyons

Reaction score
I'm over whelmed, whats on the pedal board please. that's a net looking kit, very nice. very tasteful .
The board contains a Cry Baby Wah, an MXR 10 band EQ, an MXR Studio Compressor, a Thorpy The Dane, an Ibanez Mini Tube Screamer, a Fulltone OCD, a TC Electronics Polyttune, a Wampler TerraForm, an Empress EcoSystem, a Source Audio Collider, a Fender twin Reverb control switch, A Vox AC 15 Control switch, and space for a Marshall Origin 50 Control switch which is not mounted because it does not have a detachable cable.. All are controlled by a Gig Rig G3 switching unit.

Bradley D. Lyons

Reaction score
Updated the board and built a new, small (12 inch by 9 and a half inch), single amp board for practice and noodling.

Latest G3 build smaller.jpg

This is the new board.

mini-board small.jpg

Last edited:

Bradley D. Lyons

Reaction score
The latest iteration of the big board. I switched out the Fender controller for a Marshall controller for the Origin 50, and I added a Jam Pedals Rattler Distortion that I received in the April monthly giveaway from That Pedal Show.

New group cropped 1 small.JPG

Latest posts