Just saying hello...

Epiphreak

Reaction score
Hey!
Just the new guy signing on to say hello! I am the very proud owner of a 2020 Epiphone Les Paul Classic Honey Burst and I got the Epiphone hard-shell case made for the Les Paul guitar. Amazing case, the guitar fits hand-in-glove snug and the contrast of the finish of the guitar against the plush gray interior of the case is so cool.
I love this guitar and when I got hip to everything it offers (push/pull pots, select phase, etc.) I was ( and still am) amazed by the versatility the guitar offers; not to mention the growl and grind when you open those humbuckers up!
Given it's weight (which should not be much of a surprise to anyone having played the Les Paul model previously) I don't believe the body has been channeled at all, but that's okay too.
I never cease to be amazed by the quality of sound and playability of this guitar, the build quality, heft and attention to detail. If there is any real, significant difference between this guitar and the Gibson version, I would dearly love to know what it is, as my due diligence comes up with zero (not withstanding the price tag).
Well everyone, this is simply my way of saying hello and I'll be interested in watching various discussions unfold.

Darkness

Reaction score
Welcome :wave:

Have any pictures you can post of that guitar? We like pictures... a lot.

Latest posts