Musicians Friend Open Box Epis

• Thread starter Davis Sharp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BGood

Reaction score
Hmmm, scratch and dent Midnight Sapphire Tribute Plus for $550 is not bad, but not with a cracked headstock. That's one to make a ridiculous offer on.
SKU H71729 006003189
canvas.png

canvas2.png

Mark

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the old timers here have seen my Prophecy GX 100 times. It was a second, which I got cheaper to begin with. With the 30 days of purchasing breaks MF had a couple sales which I took advantage of, "Well then the price of my guitasr should drop accordingly too, right?" :dude:

I got this with 2 FREE cases. First they sent a Gibson case, which was too short for the longer Epi headstock, so they sent an Epi case and told me to keep the first.

I paid $311 for it all brand new! Use your bargaining power accordingly! :thumb:

100-0677.jpg

It was a 2ND, but the only thing I could find wrong was that it looked like someone put a Superglue fingerprint on top of the the graphite nut?

100-0600.jpg

Last edited:

BGood

Reaction score
I got this with 2 FREE cases. First they sent a Gibson case, which was too short for the longer Epi headstock ...
So you got the guitar and the Gibson case in two separate boxes ?

Mark

Reaction score
So you got the guitar and the Gibson case in two separate boxes ?

It was supposed to come with a case and they didn't send it. So I called and they send a Gibson case. Of course it was like an inch and a half too short or whatever? So I called back and the girl I talked to said, "Aw, just keep it, we'll send you another." Well cool!

BGood

Reaction score
It was supposed to come with a case and they didn't send it. So I called and they send a Gibson case. Of course it was like an inch and a half too short or whatever? So I called back and the girl I talked to said, "Aw, just keep it, we'll send you another." Well cool!
Now you have to get a Gibson to fill it.

Latest posts