My first epi

• Thread starter Apocalypse1000
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Apocalypse1000

Reaction score
ESP and Schecter are both very good brands. You'll get no argument from me there.

But Epiphone is still ranked as a top 5 import brand for selection AND QUALITY so as far as your preaching goes all I can say is wrong church, wrong pew.

We never hesitate to honestly critique our guitars and when you come on trolling with Epiphone produces shit it makes me wonder if you're even a player at all when those of us who are find them to be an excellent value and very well built guitars.

If they don't fit your needs that's fine by me too but when you post nothing but misinformation and belittle Epiphone you're gonna get some ass kickin' from those of us who do play them and play them professionally as well. Feel the foot?

And.....now, where do we keep that ignore button? Ah, there it is. :D

Apocalypse1000

Reaction score
For one you should not say complaints department is two doors down. I explained about the epi I had. It was garbage. The strings were wound fine. So if the pickups had feedback.means not insulated. Would not stay in tune due to garbage tuners. People stated. The epiohone tuners are not real grovers. And I've just didn't start playing guitar last week. Lovely Gibson company uses cncs. I'm done here. Being insulted for being honest about one of your precious guitars. Whatever

Supersonic

Reaction score
I am aloud to have a opinion about a bad epiphone I bought.

Absolutely. No one said you weren't.

Even the name epiphone makes me wanna puke.

This is the part where you're just trolling. Pretty lame to trash an entire brand based on one guitar. If you would have shown us the guitar and went into more detail we would have tried our best to help out if we could.

Apocalypse1000

Reaction score
Absolutely. No one said you weren't.

This is the part where you're just trolling. Pretty lame to trash an entire brand based on one guitar. If you would have shown us the guitar and went into more detail we would have tried our best to help out if we could.
I am pissed off because of being told that the complaints department is two doors down. Should I have praised the company for ripping people off. I'm not new at this. I play for fun. But when a company has the nerve to sell a product line with inferior parts. Its very bad. And yes it was a epiphone a.c. copy.

Apocalypse1000

Reaction score
Sg copy I meant. No warranty. I sold it. To fix it change pots pickups and tuners. Not worth it.

Latest posts