My first Epiphone, really liking it.

• Thread starter TXepi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TXepi

Reaction score
image.jpeg Just got my first Epiphone guitar today. I know I'm kinda late but I had to get one of these. It's the TT Les Paul "White Lightning" and I'm really pleased with the look and quality of this guitar. I know white is not for everybody (especially sparkling white) but I think it's a really nice package they put together here.

eS.G.

Reaction score
WELCOME and WOW what a beauty!!!!
Man that is gorgeous.

BGood

Reaction score
Welcome TX.
I'd be nice to see that sparkling white finish in natural light. Close-ups are always delicious to oogle at.

IGRocker

Reaction score
I love the look of these, congrats! I have to say though, every time I see one I can't help but think of my favorite def leppard song...

TXepi

Reaction score
BGood, I would have loved to capture the brilliant sparkle finish on this guitar but it's hard to do. Every picture I see ( even promotional pics ) makes it look plain white. Maybe needs some natural light or a real camera to bring it out. I'm taking it to get a proper setup tomorrow, the lower pickup is loose and high. It's making contact and muting the high E

ScottMarlowe

Reaction score
BGood, I would have loved to capture the brilliant sparkle finish on this guitar but it's hard to do. Every picture I see ( even promotional pics ) makes it look plain white. Maybe needs some natural light or a real camera to bring it out.
Sunlight, definitely sunlight.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Congrats on your first Epiphone:cheers:
How are you getting along with the neck pickup?
According to the specs, they use a JB in the neck, which I would think is a bit much at 16+k

Latest posts