NAMM 2019: Epiphone ‘Old Glory’ Jared James Nichols Les Paul Custom

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
NAMM 2019: Epiphone ‘Old Glory’ Jared James Nichols Les Paul Custom
Stripped back Blues Power!
Approximate reading time: 2 Minutes

Epiphone Jared James Nichols 'Old Glory' Les Paul Custom · Source: Epiphone

The new signature model Epiphone Jared James Nichols ‘Old Glory’ Les Paul Custom is a limited edition run and launches on Thursday during NAMM 2019.

Epiphone Jared James Nichols ‘Old Glory’ Les Paul Custom
Details on this new signature model guitar are scarce, but we know for sure it launches on Thursday. The new Epiphone Jared James Nichols ‘Old Glory’ Les Paul Custom looks, in my humble opinion, stunning!

I’m a huge fan of stripped back guitars and I love Les Paul Customs, so to see a single P9o style pickup in the bridge of a black Custom, has me salivating.

Epiphone Jared James Nichols ‘Old Glory’ Les Paul Custom – NAMM 2019 release

Old Glory
Jared is one super hot player and is known for playing Epiphone and Gibson guitars stock, just with the neck pickup removed. This new Old Glory model, just screams cool as f**k and I have a feeling it will sell really well.

Blues Power
I’m a huge fan of Epiphone guitars and love my Brent Hinds Signature Custom Flying V, especially its huge fat neck. So if this new Jared James Nichols model has a big neck, my wallet will be taking a hit.

Hardware and specifications wise we know nothing official yet, but I have found that Epiphone is using better quality hardware throughout their signature models the last few years. Just look at any of the recent Joe Bonamassa models for example.

I’m liking the wrap-around bridge and the Blues Power plaque where you would normally see a stop tail. This signature guitar looks like a stripped back tone monster and you can get a teaser of Jared playing it on his Instagram post below.

RRP -TBC

More Information

Cam.man67

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting a Single Pickup full-thickness LP since basically forever, so this is verrrrrryyyy intriguing to me.

Supersonic

Reaction score
I didn't see any pics yet, but apparently they're also coming out with
"George Thorogood – Epiphone Ltd Ed Thorogood “White Fang” ES-125TDC"

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
This popped into my e-mail box, but the links did not go to full-sized photos. I guess that's the Dave Rude Flying V on the left?

qexb5Sn6Lz1p0lupxs7P_QlHxXrvXPw0vm6uqvCdiGplQJQ26ubX1Ryp31LSGEoq_fSvJzVXu83oKif04D2vwAOIdN-AUxRP5QN8oFP9BQjEnXB1_Wkp7adO_g4Msl33JWbNqfMiDYuoRXzW_xOaKX9RQbIa1LZOJbswTBM4aA0F0EwIrQNfu68A4sFpODTNcui6QBkpVqDOLwqVkSL2iuw7LUru4_QNlpAGUFpMrP0=s0-d-e1-ft

dearlpitts

Reaction score
There's an epi like that with two p90,s. That's the one I want. Withp90,s I always want 2 so if the hum gets too much in a situation, can always go to middle position and get rid of hum. But that is sweet looking.

Supersonic

Reaction score
It has an ebony board, Seymour Duncan P-90, COA, and case.

I wonder how much it will cost :hmm:

Latest posts