NCD

• Thread starter Walker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

Reaction score
New case day. Finally got the case that I ordered with my ES339 P90 Pro. Seven months ago. It was the only ES339 case Big Apple Music got, Even though he had ordered more. If this is in the wrong place, please move it.
case1.jpg
case2.jpg
case3.jpg

Walker

Reaction score
I just can't believe it took seven months to get a case. Mark at Big Apple said he's had problem getting imported shipments for quite a while now. They get branded parts from Asia by the container.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
I just can't believe it took seven months to get a case. Mark at Big Apple said he's had problem getting imported shipments for quite a while now. They get branded parts from Asia by the container.

Well, Amazon isn't a good option. Maybe you and I can flip ours and buy RoadRunners or something.

upload_2018-11-8_7-10-0.png

sliberty

Reaction score
A lot of manufacturers are guilty of this. When they don't include a hard case, they assume that a lot of people won't be willing to pay the $100+ to get one afterwards. So they don't make enough of them to satisfy the demand.

Even worse is Dano. They don't make ANY case at all for the 12 string model of the U series guitar. And due to the long headstock, aftermarket choices are tough too.

Glad you finally scored!

Latest posts