NGD!! Again!

• Thread starter Legba
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Legba

Reaction score
So today is my 55th birthday and I treated self to a Les Paul Classic Worn in gold! I’ve always wanted a goldtop Les Paul and now I finally have one. I still want the glossy one though. Haven‘t played it yet just unpacked it and it looks great. No issue with the finish like some YouTuber videos showed where you could see visible gaps in the grain. It’s completely smooth over the entire finish. I chose the one they had with the darkest fretboard from the three available.

1163C7C4-4EA6-44BE-9CEA-ABF43571E77E.jpeg7C949F54-AAD3-4FFB-8A92-4DAAD68230C8.jpeg

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Happy bday an happy NGD!! Worn gold's definitely got its own thing and yours got the looks - esp with the darker fretboard too. But i do agree.. as a fellow gold top lover, you do need to jump down that rabbit hole and get yourself a glossy one as well at some point. no rush, but you know it needs to happen :rofl:

Darkness

Reaction score
I love it! Looks a lot like my Trad 4 but your neck looks better.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Another Epi Classic. I have a '56 Tribute version with P90s I enjoy as well. They're great guitars and I thank my lucky stars. that I never sold mine a few years ago. We all have our weak moments. That was mine.

HNGD.

blackspider57

Reaction score
Often the best gifts are the ones you give to yourself.
A very Happy Birthday, and a GREAT GIFT!!!

Latest posts